Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Family Connections

I have given into the epidemic that is blogger.com. It seems a good number of family members have done it, why not jump on the bandwagon eh? I just figured this would be a fantastic way to keep everyone up to date on my oh-so-exciting life, but more importantly to keep up on theirs. Very soon I will be one of 4 family members to live in Colorado, very sad if you ask me! I will miss everyone but will absolutely LOVE to hear [[read]] all about the goings on in their day-to-day. Well I guess thats all for now! Love

4 comments:

billnmaryannsince61 said...

Yea Laura, you joined us. Now lets see regular stuff so we can keep up. Love ya - Grandma & Grandpa

Megan said...

So excited to have you join the club... Your life is exciting just please keep your updates coming. ~ Love, Megan

Erin said...

so...if we all jumped off a cliff would you? j/k love oyu..whats happening with school and boys and stuff?
love from your fellow lemming

Anonymous said...

Well said.